The Office of Student addresses violations of the Code of Student Conduct. Has something happened and you’re not sure what to do next? Below is information about resources available to you.

If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1. From a University phone, obtain an outside line and dial 9-1-1.

Report a potential academic integrity violation

Report other types of  misconduct




Do you think that a crime has occurred and/or you want information about the criminal process? Contact your local police department or the Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) at 732-932-7111.

New Brunswick Campuses RUPD New Brunswick 732-932-7111
City of New Brunswick New Brunswick PD 732-745-5200
City of Piscataway Piscataway PD 732-562-1100
Newark Campus RUPD Newark 973-353-5111
Camden Campus RUPD Camden 856-225-6111


Are you the victim of a crime? Contact Violence Prevention and Victim Assistance at 848-932-1181.

Are you an instructor wishing to report an academic integrity violation? Complete the Academic Integrity Reporting Form. If you wish to speak to a staff member before filing a complaint, please contact Dylan Sorkin, Coordinator, at 848-932-9414.

Are you reporting non-academic misconduct by a Rutgers University student? Use our online reporting form. Someone from the Office of Student Conduct will contact you. While you can anonymously report behavior, please note that we are sometimes unable to take any action from anonymous reports.

Do you wish to report an incident involving sexual harassment or sexual misconduct? See Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.

Do you wish to report an incident involving other forms of discrimination or harassment?

Are you a Rutgers University student who believes you have been mistreated by a faculty or staff member? Please contact the Ombudsperson for Students at 848-932-1452.

For more information about making a complaint and the student disciplinary process, consult Frequently Asked Questions from Complaint Parties and Rights of Complaint Parties and Accused Students.