Banning Non-Students from Campus

Occasionally there is a need to exclude non-students from University premises as a result of disruptive or illegal behavior committed on University property or at University events. This includes facilities such as residence halls, recreation facilities, libraries, campus centers, classrooms, museums, administrative buildings, and the University bus system. For information about campus bans, contact the Rutgers University Police Department at 732-932-7211.